Friday, October 12, 2007

23 Where do we go from Here?

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
That my technical skills have not yet atrophied and that my colleagues are as amazing as I have always suspected. Meezes are fun and RSS Feeds are not. Most IT problems are still permissions issues -- and Yahoo needs to STOP hijacking my Feeds when I want them to go to Bloglines.

This style of learning is very well suited to me. We have more computers than people in our house, and I like doing a little bit here and a little bit there as it suits me. I could not do this at work, it is too thought consuming for the Public Desk (at least for me) and the team environment I cherish in our workroom is the opposite of the solitude I require in order to write a coherent sentence. That others have managed to do this in that environment truly amazes me, vive le difference.

No comments: